Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekly Reflection 5.03.10

Guess What?
My goal this week was to put my own work before helping others I think I have achieved this by making sure that I have finished my own work before going and helping others.

What?
This week I have being doing progress reports for my conference next week, music, band performed in full school assembly, out with friend, technology, and had buddy class recorded a song called just a little bit.

So What?
This week I have learnt to be a time manger by using my time wisely.

Now What?
My goal for this week is to put myself out there and have fun with my learning and also to try and put more detail in to my work and I will achieve this by giving everything ago and taking my time with my work.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome reflection Suli, You are showing that you not only can set a goal that you want to achieve but you are also explaining how you can reach it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow suli i love your goal for this week.You have come along way in a short time. You have really stepped up. Keep up the hard week babe Love Mum & Dad xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe, Wow your portfolio is awesome you have out done your self again.
    Great to see you are doing so well your report is awesome.
    Keep up the great work i will keep popping in to see how you are getting on.
    Love Aunty JameeXXX

    ReplyDelete