Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weekly Reflection 25.03.10

Guess What?
My goal was to put myself out there and have fun with my learning and also try and put more detail in to my work I think I have met this goal because I put myself out there at Northern clusters swimming and I have added a few more interesting work into my work to draw in the reader.


What?
This week we have been to Wellington and in Wellington we went to Te papa to see the Anne Frank exhibition, cable cars, played at the park, went to northern clusters swimming, took the train to Wellington, went to Russell Street School to teach the teachers to create a stepping stone.

So What?
This week I have learnt how Anne Frank lived and how she died.

Now What?
My goals is to make sure that my works is complete to a high standard and finished on time and I will achieve this by trying my hardest to keep up with my work.

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals suli keep up the great work and you will achieve your goals easily love you

    ReplyDelete