Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weekly Reflection 3.03.10

Guess What?
My goal for this week was to double check my work twice and make sure there were no mistakes i think i have met my goal because i checked my work twice and got a buddy to check to.
What?
This week we had camp it was great fun we did lots of activities like abseiling, rock climbing , marshmallow pit , tramp , balloon game, porridge game , skits , ate lots of lollies, spotlight , power point, movie maker , played touch and cricket , and hang out with friend.
So What?
I have learnt to give others a chance by letting them step up and have a go and i have also learnt to work as a team.
Now What?
My goal for this week is to put my own work before helping out others I will achieve this by doing my own work before helping other.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a great goal suli you have always got to remember who is #1. That doesnt mean you cant help others when you have finished though, love your way of thinking babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work suiliana carn't wate to hear more and see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Suli. I can see that you are a person focussed on learning and really thinking about what needs to be done to get things right. I like the variety of meaningful experiences being provided by your school. And I like the way that you are taking full advantage of all these wonderful activities. Keep up the good work.

    Arohanui

    Grand-dad.

    ReplyDelete