Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Reflection 11.03.10

Guess What?
My goal was to put myself out there and have fun with my learning and also to try and put more detail into work. I have not met this because I have not but as much detail in to my work as what I wanted to and i feel that i have not put myself out there this week

What?
This week we had conferences, had a sausage sizzle to fundraise for our class trip to Wellington, made gingerbread men, made power points, read the book The Power Of One, maths, reading, student council meeting, and writing.

So What?
This week I have learnt how to cut out a picture on paint.

Now What?
My goal for this week is to put myself out there and have fun with my learning and also to try and put more detail in to my work and I will achieve this by giving everything ago and taking my time with my work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your goals suli dont forget to re read your work before you post it just to make sure it makes sense. Love you

    ReplyDelete