Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekly Reflection 14.05.10

Guess What?
My goal was to not be afraid to try new things and I think that I have met my goal because I tried a variety of new things this week.

What?
This week I had Basketball and we won again, had a disco to raise money for RBP to get to the Wellington Zoo, had a bake sale, made Infomercials.

So What?
This week I have learnt the structure of an explanation.

Now What?
My new goal for this week is keep on track and finish all my work in I will complete this by keeping on track.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a busy week. Great to see you setting gosls and then reflecting on what you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goal this week suli.
    I think this is one goal that even some one as old and experienced as me has to set them selves some times, LOL (you know what i mean) I know you will succeed as you have great determination and courage congrats for conquering the lead at Halcombe.
    Love you Mum XXXXX

    ReplyDelete