Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekly Reflection 22.04.10

Guess What?
My goal was to complete my work to a high standard and finish it on time I completed this by finishing my work on time and but keeping it tidy.

What?
This week I had Basketball practice on Monday and Tuesday and had our first game on Wednesday and Won!!! , had team assembly, had a mini ball match at lunch time.

So What?
This week I have learnt how to ask open questions.

Now What?
My goal this week is to try my hardest and give everything a go I will achieve this by trying my best.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see that you're getting your set goal finished every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you completed your goal good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great goal Suli i hope you achieve this goal.

    ReplyDelete